Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Clinical Physio website, whether as a registered user or as a guest, is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and the site owners. By using the site, you are indicating that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions, as laid out below.Your agreement with Clinical Physio is made up of the following components:
- The Terms and Conditions detailed in this document
Membership and AccountsIn order to access certain parts of the site, we require you to register using your name/ email. You must provide accurate and up-to-date information when subscribing, and ensure that you update it when appropriate. You agree that you are solely responsible (to Clinical Physio and to third parties) for all activity originating from your account. Passwords and confirmation codes issued to you, or created by you should be kept confidential and never shared. If you become concerned that a breach of security or any unauthorised use has occurred on your account, you should contact the Clinical Physio administrators immediately. You have the right to cancel your account at any time by contacting the Clinical Physio staff. If you choose to do this, we request that in the interest of other users you allow us to retain any assessments you have created so that others may benefit from them (though they will cease to show your name alongside). You may opt out of this if you wish.
General Restrictions on UseClinical Physio hereby grants you permission to access and use the website subject to the following conditions:
- You agree not to distribute any part of the website or any content contained within, including but not limited to and user submissions, in any medium whatsoever.
- You agree not to modify or alter any part of the website.
- You agree not to access any of the website content through any medium other than that provided by Clinical Physio – namely the Clinical Physio browser interface, and RSS feed.
- You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any features of the website, including but not limited to measures ensuring the security of user content and details.
- You agree not to use Clinical Physio or any part thereof for any commercial use without prior written permission of the owners. This includes any redistribution or resale of our content on other sites for the purpose of gaining financially through advertising revenues, the sale of membership, or any other means.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the website in a manner which sends requests to our server more frequently than a human can reasonably produce in the same time frame.
- You agree not to harvest any personal data of any user of the site, nor the site as a whole.
- You agree not to use the website for the solicitation of business. This includes, but is not limited to the advertising or linking of other sites, promotion of services or events – whether they be profit-making or not.
WebinarsClinical Physio wants to provide you with the highest quality webinars for your education. We have a few terms below which we require our users to abide by:
- Clinical Physio is not liable for the detailed content of any webinars, quality of presentation or if learning outcomes did not entirely meet expectations.
- Webinars may contain links to other websites over which Clinical Physio has not control. Clinical Physio makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
- By registering for a webinar, consent is given for application details to be provided to Genesis Digital to set up the webinar. You can view Genesis Digital Policies on their website.
- Registration for a webinar event may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event. If the registration was paid then Clinical Physio will offer you a full refund OR credit towards a future webinar. If for any reason the presentation is required to be cancelled by Clinical Physio, a notification email will be sent as soon as possible.
- You agree not to record and distribute any of the material (screen captures, pictures, videos) which is shown within the webinars without specific prior permission from the owners.
- All webinar-related materials remain copyright of Clinical Physio LTD. They must not be distributed to any third party at any time or in any form without written permission from Clinical Physio LTD owners.
- Our Webinars are recorded and we provide access to them for a limited time. Our free webinars are accessible for up to 72 hours after the event and our paid webinars are accessible for up to 1 week after the event. Should you register and fail to attend the webinar either live or within the available window as stated to watch the recording Clinical Physio reserve the right to not permit you access to this material. We will provide private access after these times to free webinars for a fee of £4.99 and to paid webinars for a fee of £9.99 which will provide access to these webinars for the aforementioned time periods.
Course Terms and Conditions
Registrations will only be confirmed on receipt of the full course fee. Completion of this registration constitutes a legally binding agreement to the following terms and conditions:
Places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Your place is not guaranteed until you have received a confirmation e-mail from us.
Confirmation will be emailed to you upon successful completion of the registration process.
A receipt will be sent to you once payment is received by us.
All cancellations must be made to us in writing (e-mail or website form submissions.) Cancellations received up to 4 weeks before a course will be granted a full refund, less a £35 administration fee. No refund will be granted to courses charged at £35 or less.
No refunds will be given for online courses.
For cancellations made less than 4 weeks before a course, we will retain the full cost of the course. If you register for a free-to-attend course, you must advise us about any cancellation.
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a course or event, registered delegates will be refunded in full for the cost of the course or event only. Unless the course or event is cancelled by us, no refunds will be granted for failure to attend because of reasons beyond our control. However, substitute delegates will be accepted but please notify the course organiser in writing of any name changes.
If you wish to change to another course, you must notify us in writing no later than 4 weeks prior to the original course you have booked. We will then withdraw you from your original booking and issue you a full refund, less a £35 administration fee. You will then need to book yourself onto the course you prefer. For any change notifications made less than 4 weeks before a course, the we will retain the full cost of the course. If you register for a free-to-attend course, you must advise the course organiser of any changes.
We will contact you prior to the course with further information. If you have not heard from us 7 days before the start date of the course, it is your responsibility to contact us to ensure your place is booked. Our contact details will be included both within the online course details and your confirmation email.
Recordings (both audio and video) are sometimes made of training sessions for the purposes of those sessions, to create material to train others, to improve the training itself or to support and promote the course and those providing the training.
Access to the SiteClinical Physio attempts to ensure continuous, uninterrupted access to the site. Nevertheless, we are unable to guarantee that services will not be interrupted from time to time without notice, either due to unforeseen circumstances, or in the process of bringing you new features and services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the nature of the services we provide may change from time to time without prior notice. You agree that you are solely responsible (and that neither Clinical Physio nor any third party has any responsibility for) your actions in relation to the website, as well as any breaches of your obligations under the terms and conditions of use. This extends to any consequences (including any loss or damage) which may arise to yourself, Clinical Physio, or any third party as a result of your actions.
Intellectual Property RightsAll permanent content on the site (defined as content produced by Clinical Physio alone, and therefore excluding all comments) is owned by Clinical Physio, and is protected by UK and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy or redistribute any part of this content without express written permission from the Clinical Physio owners with the exception of: The Clinical Physio logo may be copied and used for the sole purpose of providing appropriate links to this site. Any other use of the Clinical Physio trademarks or logos is strictly prohibited.
Content of User SubmissionsYou agree that you are responsible for all aspects of content you submit, as well as the consequences of its publication. While Clinical Physio does check submitted content, we do not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user submissions. Clinical Physio provide no assurance that content on the site is true, accurate or up to date. Content may be written or influenced by parties who are not qualified medical professionals, and as a consequence should be viewed for interest only, and should not be used either in the process of diagnosis or patient management, nor as a substitute for your own clinical judgement, or the advice of a qualified medical professional. Both the site in general, and user submissions may contain hyperlinks to other websites and resources. The presence of these links does not constitute an endorsement by Clinical Physio, nor can we vouch for their content, practices or functionality. Clinical Physio accepts no responsibility for any loss or damages which may arise from their use. Clinical Physio makes no assurances that the use of this site will ensure success in either exams or general academic and clinical performance.
Limitation of LiabilityThe information contained in this website is for general information and education purposes only, it is not a substitute for university physiotherapy education, nor does it claim to be an absolute authority on the subject of physiotherapy. The information is provided by Clinical Physio and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Clinical Physio shall not be held liable for:
- Any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the information contained on, or use, or inability to use the website or any material contained within. This includes without limitation any liability for loss of income, business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, goodwill, failure in exams, wasted time or clinical errors.
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any user submission or other data communicated via the website or through other means.
- Your failure to provide correct details to us, or your failure to retain confidential passwords in a secure manner.